Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

Here I go again--Be Local-Live Local-Support Local



Yep here I go again preaching that Be Local-Live Local-Support Local stuff. Can't help it folks, I've got the passion and belief with the need to share. That is one of the reasons I volunteer my time freely as a board member of  New Albany First, a Local Independent Business Alliance. Here are the links if you would like to check us out.

Website       http://www.na1st.org/ 

If you find this annoying or boring, I am truly sorry, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do. So please forgive me or join me on the ride, the choice is yours. Really thats what Be Local-Live Local-Support Local is all about, CHOICES.  

Now to the reason this time for this post;

New Albany First has declared it the "Summer Of Independents" and request you support the Independent Businesses in your community all Summer Long. Actually all year long would be even better. The Independent Businesses need your support always, and not just to line their own pockets or add to the bank account, but to be a part of the local communities economic stability and diversity. So maybe you should check out the following link which is about--Independent Businesses build a community when and if the community supports them.




I will also take this time to thank our customers for your continued support and all whom share the vision with us.

Sincerely,
Antiques Attic














No comments:

Post a Comment